At our state of the art equipped veterinary surgical center in Wüstenrot-Finsterrot, we don’t only medically take care of your pet, we also ensure that your darling experiences as little stress and fear as possible. This is part of our philosophy.
We recommend regular screenings and check-ups. This allows us to identify possible illnesses at an early stage, enabling us to treat them early and gently. Your darling will be spared a lot of distress this way.
Thanks to years of surgical experience, we understand how our four-legged friends work, what scares them and how we can take the fear out of their visit to our facility. We take gentle care of our little patients. The individual needs of your pet are given the highest priority.
Rudolf Kocsis - veterinary surgeon
- born 1988 in Gheorgheni, Romania
- 1997 - 2004: Tertiary education at University of Agronomical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, Timişoara, Romania
- since 2013: self-employed veterinary surgeon
Liubita Snejana Bogdan - Veterinary Assistant
- born 06.03.1991 in Resita, Romania
- 2010 - 2016: Tertiary education at University of Agronomical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, Timișoara, Romania
- since 15.02.2017: Veterinary Surgeon in our Practice